The painting process for a fishing rod is typically a single colour. The process of introducing a delicate stripe on the full length of the rod involves multiple, careful steps and coats of paint, and extreme care and accuracy.
Articles in this section
- Can you print custom text on a rod?
- Where can I buy Maven rods?
- The Maven crest looks as if it incorporates some elements of traditional Maori design, how did this come about?
- What colours do Mavens come in?
- How many types of rod are available?
- What is so difficult about doing a lengthways pinstripe that warranted a registered design mark?
- What is different about Maven rods from other products on the market?
- What does the name MAVEN mean?
- What does the brand stand for?